Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ohio is for Binge Drinking

I’m baaaaack.

Hope you all didn’t miss me too much. Haha Yea right, huh?

The trip was a culmination of fun, craziness and relaxation accompanied (and mostly provided by) large quantities of alcohol. I’m not kidding. I’m talking non-stop drinking the entire time we were there. It was pretty much amazing (and slightly reminiscent of some sort of freshman fraternity induction weekend in terms of the amount of alcohol but minus the extra mediums and overall douchey behavior.)

I met the Boo’s dad, step mom, step brother and sister, grandmother, aunt and a few family friends who were all unanimous in their overwhelming love and adoration for me almost instantaneously upon our introduction. Ha Jokes. But they did like me, and in some cases really did “f-ing love me” (yes, that’s a direct quote from his slightly inebriated step mother). So that was a relief. Super sweet and non-judgmental are always great qualities for impending in-laws.

But, maybe I shouldn’t get a head of myself. Maybe meaning I most definitely still will. What? I have an active imagination. Blame it on the English degree.

But now I’m home and it’s back to the overwhelming stresses that seem to pervade my “reality” as of now. I really need something to change soon before I end up on some street corner addicted to heroin and looking like an extra from The Wire. Anyone wanna throw me large amounts of cash just for being super kick ass? K. Thnx. Preesh.

1 comments:

LittleMissObsessive said...

DUDE! I'm right there with you needing money so desperately but atleast The Boo makes it easy for me to ignore it..blatantly ignore it..


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio