Friday, November 21, 2008

Because the anal retentive side of me loves lists….

Here are a few things I am currently loving and hating.

Love:

The Twilight Series (As if that’s not beyond obvious at this point)

The Knot (Think back to this post and try not to judge me too much for it)

Our DVR (which will most likely be sacrificed in the fore coming holiday months in lieu of bills and presents and all that jazz. Le sigh.)

This clip. (Shout outs to JD for brightening my day with this little gem. Effing classic.)



The phrase “You are a low budget bitch” a la Kim from Real Housewives of ATL. I’m totally using that on someone tonight.

And the Boo (but especially when he makes faces like this…)



Hate:

Bills, collectors, the obvious money issues.

Tyra Banks and the atrociousness that has become ANTM. Can you just die already? That would be great. And I know the clip is old but it's fabulous and "fierce" and classic psycho Tyra.



THIS stupid song that the BFF has on her myspace page and has now been haunting me all day. MAKE IT STOP!!!



The phrase “What’s fair for Peter’s fair for Paul.” The Boo uses it superfluously and it makes me want to throw him from a tall building.

The insane amount of Twilight movie trailers. Ok. We get it. Edward’s hot. I’m going, I’m going.

NaBloPoMo. Seriously, enough is enough. You are draining the creative life from me. Cut it out already.

What are you all loving and hating this week?

2 comments:

JD said...

y'all are cute.

also, swing is the jam! you're nuts.

and thanks for the shoutout!

LittleMissObsessive said...

thanks for calling my musical taste out....the video is wayyyyy more atrocious than the song by itself! lol


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio