Friday, January 16, 2009

I've Done it Before . . .

. . . And I'm doing it again.


Hate me if you want but it's the "official" delurking day/week and at first I figured I wouldn't participate cause I did it (and failed largely) a few months ago. But then I felt left out, like the last fat kid not picked for a dodgeball team, and so I caved.

(Wow are we noticing an inability to reject peer pressure and an alarming case of inadequacy and the need to fit in? Cause I sure am. Ouch.)

Anyways, I know there are a few of you out there somewhere (I hope) so leave me a comment to let me know you're there. And this time to make it a little more interesting you can ask me a question...any question you want and I swear I'll answer it. If I get enough I may even make a whole post compiling and answering them.

And if that's not enough motivation then just tell me a little bit about yourself, why you write, why I shouldn't, or whatever. Mostly I just wanna hear your voice (this includes those wonderful few of you who already leave comments).

So happy extended weeked everyone and a toast to all the wonderful blog friends out there...those that I already know and those that are to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a lurker but I figured I'd say hi anyway :)

My question...If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world (regardless of the distance or expense) where would you go?

Bella@That damn expat said...

Yeah, I comment too but am saying hi anyway.
I skipped this delurking business but I know what you mean. Currently I have 77 followers and 30 comments on average. Wtf?
There. I told you something about myself :-P

Anonymous said...

I've just come across your blog today, so leaving you a comment to say hey.


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio