Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lost in Translation

My life is dull.

(Either that or I possess absolutely zero writing ability and in that case, I have no business blogging at all.)

This is the conclusion I’ve come to as I stare at a white screen and a tiny blinking cursor. Taunting me with each flash, confirming my already vastly depreciated self-esteem, affirming that yes, in fact, you have nothing to say (ie. you suck).

(Let me be clear. You is me. I equal suck. Not you. )

(Wait a minute. You might actually suck harder because you’re the one wasting your time reading this. Not me. Aha! I still rock!)

But really, all jokes aside. I feel like there’s so much to talk about that I can’t speak at all. In the chaos of everything, nothing truly exists. To be formulated from random thoughts, ideas, fears, and worries into actual words, much less a cohesive sentence seems impossible.

And so here in lies the conundrum. Where do I start?

Help me if you can.

I seem to be lost in translation.

1 comments:

LittleMissObsessive said...

me too, me too...actually i've tried several times to try and write out how i'm feeling about the whole mike situation but it just ends up sounding so stupid. maybe i am too uptight and dramatic but you know how i am feeling..anxious, lost, and just waiting for the other shoe to drop because it really is too good to be true that he would want to work things out and actually mean it..


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio