Thursday, November 27, 2008

An Exercise in Thankfulness

I think we all know how this post is gonna go. I’m a self-professed nerd and proven to be pretty cheesy in most occasions that don’t warrant it but I feel I can at least get away with it today.

(Plus I know those of you who aren’t slaves to NaBloPoMo like I won’t even bother reading this so that’s probably for the best.)

So in the spirit of the season, I’d like to take the time to acknowledge those in my life who have truly blessed mine simply by being a part of it. My family, my friends and of course, the Boo, I have no idea where or who I’d be without each and every one of you. Thank you for making me the happiest person in the world. And as much as I may complain and bemoan my trivial problems, I could honestly never ask for more.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Now go out there and show some love to the ones who make it all worthwhile.

0 comments:


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio