Friday, November 28, 2008

Picture Diary

So yesterday was the big day and you may or may not remember that I had a huge undertaking to execute. Yea, I'm a little insane but did I pull it off? You bet your sweet ass I did. (Much thanks to the Boo who pitched in when I started losing it slightly. Kiss Kiss Love you!)

So here for your viewing pleasure, I present our Thanksgiving 2008 Photo diary.














































Thanksgiving morning...yummy breakfast of homemade apple cinnamon muffins and coffee with peppermint mocha cream!! :]






Posing for a "cute" picture. (Little did I know, someone wasn't taking it so seriously!)



Take 2. Much better.



























We finished the night with lots of snuggle time and even more cheesy Christmas movies (Home Alone, Click, and Christmas with the Kranks.)
I have to admit, I'm a little sad it's over already. But hey, it's never too early to start planning a Christmas/New Years feast!!! :]

3 comments:

JD said...

I'm like - food, food, food, yum, yum, yum, what? random dog? is this a Vietnamese thanksgiving?

ahhaha!

cute pics!

Emily said...

hahaha sorry about that. i just posted them in the order that i took them. that's chloe. and no, we didn't sacrifice her for the feast. she just looked so cute standing at the edge of the kitchen watching everything that i had to snap a picture.

hahaha

sorry for the confusion.

LittleMissObsessive said...

looks like it turned out perfect (i'm behind in posts..i know)


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio