Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Uncensored

Ever feel like there are things you want to say? Need to say or even HAVE to say? But for some reason or another you don’t (or you don’t enough). Life gets in the way. Feelings must be remembered and accounted for. Relationships must be coddled and in some cases, opinions must be squelched.

I read something somewhere that utilized this idea. (I feel awful that I can’t remember and if/when I do I promise I will link it.) Basically, they used their blog as a forum to say things to certain people in their life but without mentioning any names or clarification. It seemed extremely cathartic and I couldn’t resist the chance to do it myself. So, with that being said…

“Enough with the pretending. You can’t please everyone and in your attempt to do so you’re simply isolating the only real friend you’ve ever had. Just be real for once so things can go back to normal. Please.”

“He cheated on you. And besides that he’s not good enough for you. Never was.”

“Your mother can not support you forever. You’re a grown ass man. Get a job and keep it for once. It’s not that hard.”

“You are hands down the most inspiring person I know. I could never begin to comprehend the things that you’ve done and been through and yet survived so gracefully. You are truly my hero and I love you.”

“You are a never-ending parade of drama. Stop it. Just stop. All of it. It’s too much.”

“You are my everything. Period. And I think I would miss you even if we’d never met.”

“I miss you and I hate that our memories have been stalled because of distance. Just know that you will always be my soul mate.”

“Sorry sweetie but those skinny jeans are truly hideous.”

“All the crying used to bother me but now I realize why you did it. You really are truly great and although we’ve had our differences in the past I will never take you for granted again. I swear.”

“I love and miss you both and would do absolutely anything for either of you. No questions asked.”

Phew. I feel better now. Maybe you should go try it. Yea, you!



**Don't try and guess what goes to who. That would completely defeat the purpose and I won't tell. So just give it up! And if you really know me then you should be able to figure some of them out.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Aww I actually did do one of these a long time ago, "20 things you'd like to say to 20 people but most likely never will." It was indeed very refreshing :)

LittleMissObsessive said...

i know which one is me! love you

Mous said...

LOVE IT! This post alone was enough to make me a follower. I don't want to read about cook, clean or kids 24/7. It is nice to know I am not the only rambler with a lot to say!! I am think of a million things to say to a million different people right now. Since I am just starting on this site it may take me a while to do as you did. Though I dont have many/ any followers yet I feel that I do need to give some insight to who I am first since I do not want to reveal who I am... you know the just in case I hurt people I truly care for!! Rock on... adult :)

JD said...

you got an award
http://joannaduff.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

What a great post! Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest!

I gave you an award yesterday! You can find it in yesterday's blog post :)


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio